Good morning!

I opened the Home & Garden section of our Sunday paper (The Daily Herald), and there was a very nice article about Alice and the art of botanical illustration! Unfortunately it was about how the future of botanical illustration is endangered. It did communicate quite well what Alice does and why it’s important. It was nice to see a friend featured in an article that will be seen by so many people not familiar with scientific illustration. Congratulations Alice, you’re a great ambassador for scientific illustrators!!

Julie

--
Kulak Illustration
Natural Science Illustration & Graphic Design