Great find! Might I suggest the following addition to your supplies – A Forceps repair kit. It’s not cheap, but if you don’t already have the components, it can save money in the long-run:

https://www.tedpella.com/twzr-mis_html/twzr-acc.htm#anchor675935

Cheers,

Pete

Peter W. Gothro, MS
Entomologist

ORA | Office of Regulatory Science
Pacific Northwest Laboratory (PNL)
U.S. Food and Drug Administration
22201 23rd Dr SE
Bothell, WA  98021-4421

Tel: (425) 487-5373
Fax:  (425) 487-5496

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

~Disclaimer: The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect the position taken by the U.S. Government or the FDA~

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This email and any attachments may be confidential and protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender and deleting this copy and the reply from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.