Hey all,
I’ve got access to a hard copy that I’m going to scan by next week unless anyone has a PDF readily available.

Thanks all!

--
TOMMY MCELRATH
Insect Collection Manager

Illinois Natural History Survey
Prairie Research Institute
1816 S. Oak Street | M/C 652
Champaign, IL 61820
insect.inhs.illinois.edu

facebook    instagram

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.