The SPNHC Biodiversity Crisis Response Committee is looking for input from experts and stakeholders about the role that the collections and research community can and should play in responding to the global biodiversity crisis, as outlined in the IPBES report of May 2019.

We have developed a short online survey that we hope will capture the information we need to formulate a meaningful response.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tiny.cc_biocrisis&d=DwIFAg&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=-lUMCZ4RK28H4qvcd3vmEBuyVJHHG0OpDzFenR9wX-A&m=svMlQwGevn9uqNrpxRJ2yJpVdtCjQ3_9IKGzhmbqTyE&s=_36g9gn3ccJQs7in_wF0OOyeADV7eZCMs9FLKvqkAEI&e=

We are hoping that you will complete the survey yourself and consider forwarding it to others in the larger biodiversity community. We value the perspective of scientists from a broad range of disciplines and applications and look forward to hearing from you.

Please don't hesitate to contact members of the committee if you have any questions.

Regards,

The SPNHC Biodiversity Response Committee:
Libby Ellwood
Andy Bentley
Talia Karim
Gil Nelson