Many thanks, Howard--not surprisingly, you are indeed already cited in several places! However, I shall have a look at this list to see if there is something I have overlooked.

It has felt good to get some writing done since everything else has gone to hell. :(

John
--
John T. Harvey
Professor of Economics

The Cowboy Economist Page (includes link to YouTube series)