I agree as well.

Malcolm Rutherford

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2020, at 7:35 AM, Kemp, Thomas A. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Tim,

I agree.

Maybe go ahead and draft a letter (I’d be happy to do editing if you’d like) and then circulate.

I’d keep it short and simple – something along the lines of the need to assist households with mounting debt while they are being encouraged not to go to work.

For sure I’d be willing to sign onto something like this.

Best,

Tom

Dr. Thomas Kemp

Professor and Chair