**With apologies for cross-posting**

We are very pleased to announce the publication of our most recent catalogue, Hungary 1840-1940: 100 years of Hungarian music.

The catalogue includes autograph manuscripts by Liszt, Aggházy, and Kálozdy, autograph letters from Liszt and Lehár, and scarce and early editions of printed sheet music, scores, and bound collections spanning roughly 1840-1940. Includes rarely found art music, nationalistic and folk publications, and a very large selection of operetta and popular music.

Please find the complete catalogue here: https://issuu.com/jjlubranomusicantiquarians/docs/hungarian_catalogue

You may also view all remaining items directly on our website: https://www.lubranomusic.com/searchResults.php?category_id=522&action=catalog&browseLetter=A&orderBy=author