https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ccm.uc.edu_music_cmt_musicology_programsactivities_mtms.html&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=xn1zn512a7yFhznPzzXAoeZkIUIrYN4U9J3c-aSaHuw&s=XOvrWXI5zIrGDn73etR3sSSPT0utRjwGipw1GPrKW2Q&e=

Dear colleagues,

The CCM-MTMS Biennial Conference originally scheduled for April 3-4 will be
postponed due to the growing concerns of COVID-19. This follows the
decision of the University of Cincinnati to move to remote instruction
during this time as well as Governor DeWine's remarks.

Currently, we have plans to reschedule the conference for the upcoming Fall
semester. Once we have more information we will send those details. If you
have any questions or concerns, please contact us at ccm.mtms -at- gmail.com
.

Rebecca Schreiber
Carly Barnes