The March 2020 issue (vol.14, no.1) has been published and contains the
following feature articles:

• ‘Redemption in Wagner: the Case of Senta‘ by Michael Fuller
• ‘Wagner, Artaud and Brecht: the Shaping of Modern Art‘ by Richard Mecarsel
• ’ “All is Clear to me Now“: Brünnhilde as World Historical Hero‘ by
Alexander Shapiro and Barry Emslie
• ‘Darkening the Auditorium at Bayreuth in 1876’ by Russell Burdekin

plus reviews of: Tristan und Isolde in Leipzig and Lohengrin in Munich; the
Olivier Py Holländer on DVD; a CD of Siegfried Act III (abridged) with
Stefan Vinke and Lise Lindstrom; Gundula Kreuzer‘s Curtain, Gong, Steam:
Wagnerian Technologies of Nineteenth-Century Opera, Jeremy Coleman‘s
Richard Wagner in Paris and books on Furtwängler and Mengelberg.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.thewagnerjournal.co.uk&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=YnhGRvGM9V7WZWJxr2FHxhJYvCsTvEY_C7aGu8jCeXs&s=Xt_DSYWveIHU6oqSB63EfIbPG485GzSUh_ChmL5TnE0&e=

with all good wishes

Barry Millington
Editor
The Wagner Journal