SEMPRE Autumn 2020 Conference
The role of music psychology research in a complex world: Implications, applications and debates

10–11 September, 2020
School of Music, University of Leeds
https://ahc.leeds.ac.uk/events/event/1801/autumn_2020_sempre_conference

We are writing to let you know that at this stage we hope that the conference will proceed as planned on the advertised dates. We will continue to review the situation and we plan to make a decision about whether the conference will go ahead by early May at the latest. Please look out for announcements on the conference website, Golden Pages, and other music mailing lists.

In light of the current disruption the deadline for proposals has been extended until Monday 13 April at midday (GMT).

For all enquires, please contact: sempreconf2020 -at- leeds.ac.uk.

All best,

Emily

Dr Emily Payne
Lecturer in Music
Assistant Editor, Music & Science
School of Music, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK