Volume 32, no. 1 of the Journal of Musicology is now available. Full
content at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jm.ucpress.edu_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=o8QisDRhQ-DhwKq_e0h8reFFOmrHTxLxJ0G98tYFfB4&s=Cjw1ZaLjfgckwjN4kVVYvTnpbpg5M1iq_-SRr8PK-4k&e=

Stephen Amico. “We Are All Musicologists Now”; or, the End of
Ethnomusicology

Aaron Fox. Divesting from Ethnomusicology
Anna Schultz. Still an Ethnomusicologist (for Now)
Naomi Waltham-Smith. *For* Transdisciplinarity

Joshua Navon. Pedagogies of Performance: The Leipzig Conservatory and the
Production of *Werktreue*

Louis Epstein. The German Connection: Darius Milhaud’s Unusual Path to
Official Recognition in France