The hand of winter still lingers over our land, keeping us huddled in our
homes, dreading the gray days, the cold and damp, and the illnesses outside
our doors.  But the world keeps turning,days pass, and warmer weather will
come.  As we are an industrious people, we spend  our time preparing for
spring by making things to use and enjoy.  They may be practical,they may
be whimsical, they may be a wonder.
Sometime in July, our Barony will meet to celebrate the summer and to
select a new A & S champion.  Bring your projects made in this long winter
and show them with pride.  Prepare and entry with some documentation and we
will hope for enough entries to have winners at the Advanced, Intermediate
and Beginning levels.  More information about the event will come later.
And remember that Kingdom A & S is also scheduled for July!
YIS,
Natalya