I will paraphrase because I don't know how to post from Facebook to email.

Their Royal Majesties Lucian and Tamar are suspending all organized SCA
activities for the next three weeks, through April 6th.  This includes
events, meetings, and practices.

Please continue to inform yourselves from trustworthy sources and follow the
guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control, as well as your state
and local health departments.

TRM's will continue to consult with their Witan and Thiegns to find a short
term path forward for all Calontiri, and how to properly ensure the
selection of their Heirs.

I will pass along future messages as needed.

Isadora