 Mickey and I are staying in mostly... only limited grocery or library forays.  We took a pantry inventory last week and made a fairly short list to fill in a few holes so we are good for 2-3 weeks before we'll need anything.  We entertain ourselves with Canasta, Jigsaw puzzles and I've put together a couple quilt tops for the quilting group back home to finish for Lutheran World Relief.  It's a good thing we know how to get along.

I heard from Natalya today.  They're staying on awhile in Florida since their daughter and her husband have been under the weather and can use the help with the baby.  Natalya and Lyle are well.  Right now they don't have a return date planned.
Stay wellPat