couldn't get on.  Invalid no, then all circuits are busy
 now

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 11:19 AM <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hey, folks.

This evening, at 6:30 pm, we’re going to try using a conference call app (Thank you, Uji!) to have a virtual meeting. Here’s what you need to know to participate:

At 6:30 or a bit before, call 712-770-4927.

When prompted, enter this participant access code:  985412

That’s it.

This is an opportunity to hear friend’s voices, find out if everyone is okay, and see if anyone needs something.

This should work for anyone with a phone.

There are other computer-based options that we can discuss trying as well.

Hope to hear your voice this evening!

Isadora