Hello,

use

Thanks

Anne
BLT Seneschal

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 11:12 AM Lord Carlos <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good morning Baron Half Troll.

I tried the the email the person and I got failed.

Who is the person that I need to notify and do I need to go the Lonely Tower Website?

Carlos

On Mar 11, 2020 7:08 PM, William Stuart <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hey all! I know Gyda mentioned that BLT is hosting our annual renfaire demo and education day. We would love to have you come on up. Below is the event link to the demo! Make sure to let me know if you’re coming and get me your mundane name and what you want to help with/demo
Renfair May 2nd and 3rd.
Educatiion day May 8th.
Contact email below: