Hello fellow illustrators,
I just heard this morning that Adobe is offering a 3-month credit to its
Creative Cloud subscribers due to the hardships many are facing on account
of COVID-19. In other words, you can continue your subscription, having all
access to your usual applications, but won't have to pay for 3 months.

I did this by logging into my account, and in the account Overview page,
under "Helpful Resources," I clicked on the 'contact Adobe' link and opened
an online chat.
Someone else told me to type in "3 month account credit" but that didn't
work for me, so I tried "3 months free" and then it connected me to a
person who immediately offered the 3 months free.

Then, the support person said: "I have added the 90 days to your
subscription. Your next billing date is 21 July 2020. You will not be
charged until then and you will have full access to the subscription. You
should receive an E-mail about this shortly."
The e-mail I received said "We credited your account with 90 free days of
service."

I hope this works for everyone else!
---
*Emily S. Damstra*