Hi, all,
 I have contributed to existing conversations, but this is my first
conversation starter. I hope I addressed it correctly.
I am wanting to animate a 3D model of a Covid-19 for a demo/pet project. I
googled for a while last night for reference images, and technical
descriptions. What I found is: basically anything goes. Make up any shape
and color theme, and just throw it out to the world...
But that's not what I want to do... I want it to have the correct
proportion of glycoprotiens, and m-protiens, etc..
Thank you in advance, for any help, or suggestions to proper research
sources!

Ron Ruff
Owner/Animator
The TALLER Twin 3D Labs