Hi all you Sci-art people.

I have similar sentiments with Elizabeth. Having working from home most of my career, the part about staying home isn’t so different. However, staying home without the face-to-face social interaction of friends, students, family is very different.
I do look at this period as having some very good outcomes, potentially. Time will tell.

Take care everyone and stay healthy.

Marj

Leggitt Design
303.394.0566