Van: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> namens Ron Ruff <[log in to unmask]>
Verzonden: donderdag, maart 5, 2020 5:54 PM
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: [SCIART] My first post here. Covid-19 question.

Mieke, That is perfectly fine, and somewhat to my point, actually.

I am just fairly smart, and fairly educated.
I am not super smart, with advanced degrees, but I at least know how to read, and enjoy learning.
In several recent personal conversations, with 'normal people', I have discovered that most people in my area of USA have no clue what a virus is, nor how this particular one is important. They point to the bottle of sanitizer, that mentions it kills coronavirus, as proof that this thing has really been around forever, and the panic is all staged. Worse, they think it is all political puffery trying to scare the masses to vote one way or the other..
.
I want to produce a short one minute animated video, that is factually correct and informative, without bullying or trying to scare people half to riot. But to show what it is, why it is novel, and why it is important. And why it doesn't care if you vote red or blue.

Ron Ruff
Owner/Animator
The TALLER Twin 3D Labs
TheTallerTwin.com