This is getting interesting!

I’m semi-retired but presently teaching at a local community college part-time. We are using Zoom. I think at its basic level, Zoom is pretty straightforward, but it can get a little daunting on a deeper level.

My program chair said to me, well now that you’re going online, you ought just offer the course online in the future. Taking a face-to-face course online is NOT the same as designing an online course. Also, It would mean twice the students for the same pay. I think a number of us are going to be resisting these kinds of requests.

That aside, we are using Zoom. It feels a little awkward, but I’ll adapt. Zoom does some very nice things…

If anyone wants to practice or try any of the above, I’d be glad to lend a hand. Just give me a shout.

My puppy Taki is 1 year old today!!! Hard to believe he weighed all of 4 pounds when I brought him home last summer. He weighs a whopping 13 pounds now and is a champion sloppy kisser!
http://ackoffstudio.blogspot.com/2019/08/taki-pup-update.html