Linda,
I would look at sales and marketing of your other books. Did they go into multiple editions? What was the number per runs? Are you expected to do pre and post production?
What do you expect as an hourly wage to recoup costs.  Are you licensing the work or receiving royalties?
English only US or multiple languages?
Base you pricing on those factors and I think you'll have your answer. Most marketing is done online so they may wish to use your artwork to market, so that is a secondary use.

Just my two cents.
 Best,
Deb

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 4:23 PM, Linda Feltner