Hi all, A company hired me to make a design that will be an image that is on, and an integral part of, a product that they will be selling. What sort of licensing agreement should I have for that (this is my first time doing something like this) and do I keep the copyright or do they, and what can they do to protect someone from stealing the image, that I made for them, and using it?

Victoria Fuller

http://www.victoriafullerart.com/