Hello Victoria, and all GNSIers -

This section of the AMI (Assoc. of Medical Illustrators) might be of help on a variety of business and pricing questions. It is open to the public: https://ami.org/professional-resources

Cheers,
Pam Little

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 12, 2020, at 11:46 AM, Victoria Fuller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi all, A company hired me to make a design that will be an image that is on, and an integral part of, a product that they will be selling. What sort of licensing agreement should I have for that (this is my first time doing something like this) and do I keep the copyright or do they, and what can they do to protect someone from stealing the image, that I made for them, and using it?