Hi Gretchen,

What perfect timing of your email as I’m considering how to switch to online teaching starting Wednesday. I think the hardest thing is not being able to offer guidance while a piece is proceeding. Not being able to help students with their observational skills as they are working on a piece. I’m curious how you deal with that challenge?

Thanks in advance, Lore