Print

Print


Thank you Mieke.
Those are great resources. A few steps above my level of understanding, but
I will have another cup of coffee, and give it another few reads.
If I end up proceeding with this project, I want it to be as accurate as
possible, otherwise I would just be adding more rubbish to the already full
dumpster pile.

Ron Ruff
Owner/Animator
The TALLER Twin 3D Labs
TheTallerTwin.com
402-430-5373


On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 8:36 AM Mieke Roth <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Here is the link of the sequencing:
>
>
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__virological.org_t_first-2Dcases-2Dof-2Dcoronavirus-2Ddisease-2Dcovid-2D19-2Din-2Dbrazil-2Dsouth-2Damerica-2D2-2Dgenomes-2D3rd-2Dmarch-2D2020_409&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=89ZjqrDJ2nx-LNFJQ5RstnGgXpLcr49GvAtTx4qo24g&s=abJGgYxwKDsY4D-pYMnk_p89ZXbNamRqCGu0REWhS8E&e= 
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__virological.org_t_first-2Dcases-2Dof-2Dcoronavirus-2Ddisease-2Dcovid-2D19-2Din-2Dbrazil-2Dsouth-2Damerica-2D2-2Dgenomes-2D3rd-2Dmarch-2D2020_409&d=DwMFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=HiMA28epy63bxaC25aKrwbnKgRFYXM9dUnmYF1geDfQ&s=VXIqft2xipBBNPyoxX3FsIlu1MzQ_Iwpd6LwpuyMfLI&e=>
>
> And here all the data in the protein database:
>
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.rcsb.org_news-3Fyear-3D2020-26article-3D5e3c4bcba5007a04a313edcc&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=89ZjqrDJ2nx-LNFJQ5RstnGgXpLcr49GvAtTx4qo24g&s=-f1425YMzkmDLLPo9TEEtpwRbVvIJsCXKyRBn4YnVNk&e= 
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.rcsb.org_news-3Fyear-3D2020-26article-3D5e3c4bcba5007a04a313edcc&d=DwMFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=HiMA28epy63bxaC25aKrwbnKgRFYXM9dUnmYF1geDfQ&s=13Ch04UE_3OaDZBCLwKcF37XnqWJjRaqDMeoMdyoRao&e=>
>
> that last one is actually what you need!
>
>
>
> Mieke
>
>
>
>
>
> *Mieke Roth*
>
> *Communicates complex scientific subjects*
>
> *in a beautiful, accessible and visible way*
>
> Mieke Roth, MSc.
>
> Breehorn 46
>
> 8223 CN Lelystad
>
> The Netherlands
>
> +31 (0)6 37 280899
>
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__miekeroth.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=89ZjqrDJ2nx-LNFJQ5RstnGgXpLcr49GvAtTx4qo24g&s=wNOg_O9nkjyIZ7HREs6LqHo-Sxui71Wh52BU89HD8q0&e= 
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__miekeroth.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=HiMA28epy63bxaC25aKrwbnKgRFYXM9dUnmYF1geDfQ&s=A44z39N82jBKvGL5xpauxmeeGg70WNQJwUls2A04FB8&e=>
>
>
>
> *Van:* Mieke Roth <[log in to unmask]>
> *Verzonden:* donderdag 5 maart 2020 15:31
> *Aan:* 'SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-' <
> [log in to unmask]>
> *Onderwerp:* RE: [SCIART] My first post here. Covid-19 question.
>
>
>
> Hi Ron,
>
>
>
> I understand the frustration about those images all too well.
> I know that last week the virus was sequenced. That should be the
> information you need. I need to check if I have the paper or where I found
> it, will come back to you later, ok?
>
> Mieke
>
>
>
> *Mieke Roth*
>
> *Communicates complex scientific subjects*
>
> *in a beautiful, accessible and visible way*
>
> Mieke Roth, MSc.
>
> Breehorn 46
>
> 8223 CN Lelystad
>
> The Netherlands
>
> +31 (0)6 37 280899
>
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__miekeroth.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=89ZjqrDJ2nx-LNFJQ5RstnGgXpLcr49GvAtTx4qo24g&s=wNOg_O9nkjyIZ7HREs6LqHo-Sxui71Wh52BU89HD8q0&e= 
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__miekeroth.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=HiMA28epy63bxaC25aKrwbnKgRFYXM9dUnmYF1geDfQ&s=A44z39N82jBKvGL5xpauxmeeGg70WNQJwUls2A04FB8&e=>
>
>
>
> *Van:* SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <
> [log in to unmask]> *Namens *Ron Ruff
> *Verzonden:* donderdag 5 maart 2020 14:57
> *Aan:* [log in to unmask]
> *Onderwerp:* [SCIART] My first post here. Covid-19 question.
>
>
>
> Hi, all,
>
>  I have contributed to existing conversations, but this is my first
> conversation starter. I hope I addressed it correctly.
>
> I am wanting to animate a 3D model of a Covid-19 for a demo/pet project. I
> googled for a while last night for reference images, and technical
> descriptions. What I found is: basically anything goes. Make up any shape
> and color theme, and just throw it out to the world...
>
> But that's not what I want to do... I want it to have the correct
> proportion of glycoprotiens, and m-protiens, etc..
>
> Thank you in advance, for any help, or suggestions to proper research
> sources!
>
>
> Ron Ruff
>
> Owner/Animator
>
> The TALLER Twin 3D Labs
>
> TheTallerTwin.com
>
> 402-430-5373
>
> ________________________________________________
>
> Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the
> instructions at
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.gnsi.org_listserv&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=89ZjqrDJ2nx-LNFJQ5RstnGgXpLcr49GvAtTx4qo24g&s=b6jrkzEYOQV5MPUb4kkTNcP9_teLI3NywA_kqxbrbT4&e= 
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.gnsi.org_listserv&d=DwMFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=HiMA28epy63bxaC25aKrwbnKgRFYXM9dUnmYF1geDfQ&s=eLIxMAvLr8Bl7vQmc7zciLTHb7UHxK_rlBdJD9GsABI&e=>List
> name is Sciart-L
> Problems: Email Lana Johnson at [log in to unmask]
>
> ________________________________________________
>
> Need to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the
> instructions at
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.gnsi.org_listservList&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=89ZjqrDJ2nx-LNFJQ5RstnGgXpLcr49GvAtTx4qo24g&s=q5fqNOt3M7NbmSvN_4XzIV76n1TwfiIg07u3ZAeADVI&e=  name is Sciart-L
> Problems: Email Lana Johnson at [log in to unmask]
>

Instructions to subscribe or leave the list are at https://www.gnsi.org/listserv

List name is Sciart-L

Problems: Email Lana Johnson at [log in to unmask]