Thank you Mieke.
Those are great resources. A few steps above my level of understanding, but I will have another cup of coffee, and give it another few reads.
If I end up proceeding with this project, I want it to be as accurate as possible, otherwise I would just be adding more rubbish to the already full dumpster pile.

Ron Ruff
Owner/Animator
The TALLER Twin 3D Labs
TheTallerTwin.com