Hi Ron,

I understand the frustration about those images all too well.
I know that last week the virus was sequenced. That should be the information you need. I need to check if I have the paper or where I found it, will come back to you later, ok?

Mieke

Mieke Roth

Communicates complex scientific subjects

in a beautiful, accessible and visible way

Mieke Roth, MSc.

Breehorn 46

8223 CN Lelystad

The Netherlands

+31 (0)6 37 280899

 <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__miekeroth.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=cN3ZYLxoK2eEbcoQ_jgkT-ndFQwL00rSltFcmB6_Qsc&s=vaz5omD4WldWxutb0Auzn0XCedUCOu1J7230DB5Z3Rs&e= > https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__miekeroth.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=cN3ZYLxoK2eEbcoQ_jgkT-ndFQwL00rSltFcmB6_Qsc&s=vaz5omD4WldWxutb0Auzn0XCedUCOu1J7230DB5Z3Rs&e=