Hi Ron,

I understand the frustration about those images all too well.
I know that last week the virus was sequenced. That should be the information you need. I need to check if I have the paper or where I found it, will come back to you later, ok?

Mieke

Mieke Roth

Communicates complex scientific subjects

in a beautiful, accessible and visible way

Mieke Roth, MSc.

Breehorn 46

8223 CN Lelystad

The Netherlands