Hi Karen!
I'm very glad you are conquering the technology for if anyone can, it will be you. You are amazing with attention to details on the programs, so I know you will be at warp speed.
I appreciate the updates from everyone on how they are handling student instruction with technology.   Take care and give those dogs a cookie for me.
Take care, and May the Force Be With You!
Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615