Like many of my GNSI colleagues, I have been working from my home studio for many years. So my interaction with clients and most GNSI friends has been largely online. But you know, this feels very very different — this feeling of extreme inconvenience with a bass note of fear and terror.

Good luck to all dealing with this new world of digital instruction. Everyone I know who teaches is trying to get up to speed on Zoom to produce serviceable online classrooms. (One friend who is a dance instructor is producing videos in her living room. I’ve been beta-testing them for her!)

Perhaps, when we are back to normal (unappreciated until now?) we can have a panel discussion at our next annual meeting about how we all coped with these challenges, what creative work-arounds we created to keep our work moving along.

Best to all,
Elizabeth