Responding to Linda's friend's boss.... Granted I teach at the HS level,
but I feel like what is making this successful so far is being able to
maintain the relational piece of teaching. I'm lucky to be teaching at a
private school with small classes so I can do that!

*Lore Ruttan, *Ph.D.

Lore Ruttan Illustration <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.loreruttanillustration.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=CAtl7gL1ClxH_Pi5GVKrDqgOt0N-8oaHp5TF2AnRozE&s=1YiSpBLpLs_RygfUg80yvHoNvQ8pqo9FL6AG0IxBuEY&e= >

Visit my Etsy shop at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.etsy.com_shop_Paperlore&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=CAtl7gL1ClxH_Pi5GVKrDqgOt0N-8oaHp5TF2AnRozE&s=wVzjnCodjtqDXJkmhHeEfqNGVbUkDJWYPjyaNp9Z8BA&e=