Taina, I think doing an online exhibit would be a great idea, since most events are getting moved online now anyway.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020, 12:36 PM Taina Litwak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I see the GNSI 2020 conference has been postponed till 2021.  Its the right thing to do - a big thank you to the GNSI Board and meeting planners.

I know the announcement says the exhibition is postponed also, but I am wondering if the exhibition could go forward as an on-line only event?  This would give members the opportunity to show their newer work in 2021.  Just a thought.  Trying to keep some sense of normal here.  Be well all.

Taina

Taina Litwak, CMI
Litwak Illustration Studio
13029 Chestnut Oak Drive
Darnestown, MD 20878

office: 202-633-4561
mobile: 240-750-9245

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__agresearchmag.ars.usda.gov_2014_sep_insect_&d=DwICaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=wmpfpnUmtV4xiNQk3QqSDtWV8VBQ5OBJ7eu9TNlcAio&s=UqrRy-Z-iPvFvH4jqpNEr0FEwo3V60G7XPuon2FGCNw&e=