Hi there,

I am doing a Studio Purge of old client paper documents  and design
documents (goin' way way back). I can pour my excess energy into
something quite productive :)

I am looking to purchase another external hard drive  (I have several
over the years).  I am looking for a BRAND and type that has a
reputation for reliable shelf-life.  I am going to dump my files onto
it, and not use it. I won't use it for Time Machine. This one will
simply go into storage on a shelf.  I'm not interested in high transfer
speed or the latest cords, I really want longevity.   I'm not sure
capacity is a factor, I don't need massive storage for this one.

In the past, I have purchased OWC Mercury Elite Pros, GlyphTechnologies
Blackbox Pro, and others. I've only had a Maxtor give out on me.
Can you please pass on any recommendations?

Many thanks
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lindafeltner.com&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=wOIkv103HqF65KsVK6pyjpVTqopwlJ87rijJrHwCauI&s=CWffNRBlSNL2hyERcex_eRjq_FxeJdAxc-vitpE8EnQ&e=