Hi there,

I am doing a Studio Purge of old client paper documents  and design documents (goin' way way back). I can pour my excess energy into something quite productive :)

I am looking to purchase another external hard drive  (I have several over the years).  I am looking for a BRAND and type that has a reputation for reliable shelf-life.  I am going to dump my files onto it, and not use it. I won't use it for Time Machine.  This one will simply go into storage on a shelf.  I'm not interested in high transfer speed or the latest cords, I really want longevity.   I'm not sure capacity is a factor, I don't need massive storage for this one.

In the past, I have purchased OWC Mercury Elite Pros, GlyphTechnologies Blackbox Pro, and others. I've only had a Maxtor give out on me.
Can you please pass on any recommendations?

Many thanks
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538