Thanks, Chris, for your thoughts.

Which reminds me, the same goes for the *MCZ Entomology loan program - we
are suspending our loan program until further notice as well*. So please,
hold on to any specimens you may have borrowed and continue to enjoy our
delightful reminder emails. If you'd like to extend your loan, email me,
and I can extend it for another year.

Crystal