Dear entomological community,

In response to the ongoing events associated with the COVID-19, the University of Michigan Museum of Zoology Insect Collection is suspending all non-essential activities and temporarily closing. This is effective immediately, as of March 17, 2020.

We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will reopen when we are advised that it is safe to do so.

Regarding LOANS:

       If you have already shipped material back to us, it will be received, it just may not get processed immediately

       If you have material to return, but have not shipped it yet, please hold onto it until we reopen

       Outgoing loans will be temporarily delayed until we reopen (unless it was already shipped)

Thank you for your patience during this challenging time. If you have specific questions please direct them to the collection manager Erika Tucker ([log in to unmask]).

Stay well,

Erika

Erika Tucker, PhD
Insect Collection Manager & Assistant Research Scientist
University of Michigan Museum of Zoology
Research Museum Center (RMC), room 1426
3600 Varsity Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Office: (734) 647-2199