The entomology collection at University of Colorado (Boulder) is also closed.  We are now working from home, so I’m available over email, but no visitors, loans, student employees, volunteers…  The various collections managers are rotating on checking the building for security and mechanical mishaps.  All mail is being held at CU’s distribution center (so don’t send us any packages, please).  We are essentially shut down.  I don’t know when this will end, but the University has moved all classes to an online format and cancelled graduation ceremonies for May 7th.

Va

Virginia Scott

Entomology – Collections Manager

University of Colorado Museum of Natural History

265 UCB – MCOL

Bruce Curtis Building

Boulder, CO 80309-0265

Work: 303-492-6270 (leave message; my phone is not in my office)

http://www.colorado.edu/cumuseum/research-collections/entomology

http://beesneeds.colorado.edu