Same here at OSU classes are now online for two weeks or more, but the University is still open for faculty and staff… for the time being. The K. C. Emerson Entomology Museum here at OSU will be closed however, as I am working from home as much as possible (thus putting our renovations on hold). I’m asking all who have specimens on loan to them to hang on to least until May. I know we have a few out at the moment.

Thanks and stay healthy,

Charlie Konemann, M.S.

Senior Agriculturalist: Structural and Urban Entomology

Curator: K. C. Emerson Entomology Museum

Insect Diagnostician: Plant Disease and Insect Diagnotics Laboratory

Cell phone # 405-614-3681

Office # 405-744-7502