We include species of the following genus groups names: Astaena, Symmela, Raysymmela, Miotemna, Sayloria.

Best regards
Dirk

Am 16.03.2020 um 23:42 schrieb William B. Warner <[log in to unmask]>:

Dirk:

Given recent tribal classification changes, what genera are you including in your work?

Thanks!

Bill

From: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Dirk Ahrens
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 11:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: South American Sericini

Dear colleagues,
Together with Thaynara Pacheco, a PhD student from Museu Nacional - Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, we are preparing a taxonomic revision of the South American Sericini.
Currently, we finished seeing all type specimens, and are now able to identify any specimen of the tribe from there. We are happy if you send us your unidentified specimens or even identified ones which you would like to have checked/ revised.
Although, South American Sericini are not expected to be such diverse as African or oriental lineages, we expect a couple of new species as well…
Please, in case you plan to send material, contact us before sending the material. Material should be sent to Museum Koenig Bonn, Germany (c/o D. Ahrens; please find addresses below). Thaynara has a sandwich grant and funding from German Science Foundation to work in Bonn and in Rio.
Thank you all for your support,
Best regards
Dirk Ahrens

Thaynara Pacheco
c/o Prof. Marcela L. Monné
Museu Nacional
Horto Botânico - Departamento de Entomologia
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
Quinta da Boa Vista, s/n, São Cristovão
CEP: 20940-040
Rio de Janeiro, RJ   Brasil

And

Dr. Dirk Ahrens
Zoologisches Forschungsmuseum Alexander Koenig
Adenauerallee 160
53113 Bonn
Germany