All,

Sorry for cross postings. I'm preparing a report on the arthropod biodiversity that has been found alive inside our museum and am curious if any of you know of any publications that focus on this topic inside one or more museums.

I'm specifically interested in publications that include data on non-pest species as well as pest species. I'm sure there's a plethora of IPM documents and other reports on pests and how to handle them.

Also, I'm interested in publications with data on one or more specific museums, not just generalized "how-to" information.

Thanks!
Derek

--

Derek S. Sikes, Curator of Insects

phone: 907-474-6278
FAX: 907-474-5469

University of Alaska Museum  -  search 400,276 digitized arthropod records
http://arctos.database.museum/uam_ento_all

Society and / or sign up for the email listserv "Alaska Entomological Network" at
http://www.akentsoc.org/contact_us