Is this what you were hoping for.  There was one published in Canada relating to museums.

Carpet beetles

http://brightonmuseums.org.uk/booth/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2015/03/Info_carpetbeetle.pdf

Carpet beetles with much detail

https://entomology.ca.uky.edu/ef601

Carpet beetles - Museum

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-derbyshire-28738639

Identifying Museum Insect Pest Damage

https://www.nps.gov/museum/publications/conserveogram/03-11.pdf

I know that I’ve seen (purchased I think but so long ago that it has vanished in the stacks) a bulletin on insects of museums. These above are not t.

Chirps and Stridulations

Sharon J. Collman

Emeritus Professor, WSU Extension

206-498-3515