Dear all,

You may have heard of the Annual Conference of the European Association
for Evolutionary Political Economy (EAEPE). Like many other events this
year, our conference (September 2-4 2020) will take the form of an
online conference because of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. This
includes the sessions of EAEPE's Research Area [Q] Complexity Economics,
that I coordinate together with Magda Fontana.

However, one advantage of the online conference is that geographic
constraint will be much less important and contributors from around the
globe can attend without having to travel to Europe. We would like to
take this opportunity to encourage submissions.

As detailed in the attached call for extended abstracts, we will place
the focus this year on the economic aspects and effects of the Covid-19
pandemic.

The submission deadline is April 30th. Submissions should be made via
the online submission system at
https://eaepe.org/?page=events&side=annual_conference&sub=abstract_submission

Best,
Torsten

--
Torsten Heinrich, PhD
Oxford Martin Fellow at the Oxford Martin Programme for Technological

Associate Fellow at the Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET)
University of Oxford

Privatdozent at the Institute for Economic Research and Policy (IERP)
University of Bremen

http://www.torsten-heinrich.com
https://www.oxfordmartin.ox.ac.uk/people/dr-torsten-heinrich/
https://www.inet.ox.ac.uk/people/torsten-heinrich/
https://twitter.com/TorstenHeinriX

PGP Key ID: 048117EE Fingerprint: 43B3 BDA5 99FE 3187 3C1B  EC82 434E
2CAB 0481 17EE