*With apologies for cross-posting*

We are pleased to announce the publication of our newest catalogue. This collection is a treasury of music and dance items including autograph music manuscripts, autograph letters by prominent composers and musicians, first and rare editions of music and books about music, fine art scenes, portraits, and photographs, and much more.

Please find the catalogue here: https://www.lubranomusic.com/images/upload/catalogue-87-reduced.pdf

You can also view the collection on our website here: https://www.lubranomusic.com/searchResults.php?category_id=527&action=catalog&browseLetter=A&orderBy=author

We look forward to your inquiries,