BFE-RMA Research Students’ Conference
12th – 14th January 2021
Faculty of Music, University of Cambridge
https://www.bferma-rsc2021.org

Deadline for proposals: 1st October 2020

The Faculty of Music at the University of Cambridge is delighted to host the 2021 British Forum for Ethnomusicology and Royal Musical Association Research Students’ Conference. We look forward to welcoming UK and international postgraduates to present their research and creative practice in an inclusive, friendly and supportive atmosphere. The conference will also include training and careers workshops, informal performance opportunities, concerts and a variety of social and networking events.

We are pleased to announce that the keynote lectures will be delivered by:
Emily McGregor (King’s College London) winner of the Jerome Roche Prize, on behalf of the RMA
[TBC] winner of the BFE Early Career Prize

The Conference Call for Proposals invites submissions of work in the following categories:
- Academic Papers and Lecture Recitals
- Themed Panel Session Proposals
- Call for Compositions

The deadline for submissions is the 1st October 2020 and the conference committee's decisions will be communicate to proposers by the 1st November 2020.

For information on how to submit abstracts in each of the submission categories, please see the full call for proposals here:

https://299110dd-23b1-48fa-8230-414afd3d1cde.filesusr.com/ugd/2b0601_5cb65b99ed2646d1a7a8d4731e39cc41.pdf

We look forward to welcoming you to Cambridge!