*With apologies for cross posting*

Our recently published list of new acquisitions includes several items of
interest:
Autograph letters by Chopin, Debussy, and Webern
First edition scores by Bach, Corelli, Gretry, and Monsigny
Treatises by Rameau and Nathan Isaac
and more.

You may find the list here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.lubranomusic.com_images_upload_newacquisitionsapril2020.pdf&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=CFZIRw-wD-tfr5IiU--rXKP_Wdu0hRCIv895tNWY7Qw&s=e2DMU4wqoKcHhy0K-kzARDVqQmmqbI_Zhq_J4yJJNLA&e=

With our best wishes and hoping that all are staying safe and healthy in
this difficult time.