*With apologies for cross posting*

Our recently published list of new acquisitions includes several items of interest:
Autograph letters by Chopin, Debussy, and Webern
First edition scores by Bach, Corelli, Gretry, and Monsigny
Treatises by Rameau and Nathan Isaac
and more.

You may find the list here: https://www.lubranomusic.com/images/upload/newacquisitionsapril2020.pdf

With our best wishes and hoping that all are staying safe and healthy in this difficult time.