Dear AMS Members,

Please see below the CFP for the 2020 Ingolf Dahl Competition (to be held
virtually over Zoom) open to graduate students registered in both the
Northern California and Pacific Southwest Chapters of the AMS:

CFP deadline: Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Conference date: Sunday, May 3, 2020
Conference website URL: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__norcal.ams-2Dnet.org_&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=jIL84b-aJ3HSjv1abw4M7I6Hnr4ojKr2J35S8mh4bZ4&s=6FCiioUwZg7GuRcO7BeuAMJi3KPA4N-rPqHjvvvwEZg&e=
Conference venue: Zoom, hosted by Beverly Wilcox at California State
University, Sacramento

Please submit an abstract of 300 words, along with the proposed title,
author's name and institutional affiliation via email to
amsnorthcal(at)gmail(dot)com. A graduate student committee chaired by last
year's winner, Malachai Komanoff Bandy (USC), will select three finalists.
They will present their papers via Zoom on Sunday, May 3. The Dahl
Committee will then decide which paper will receive the award. Details
about the Zoom meeting will be sent once the program is set.