https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.didone.eu_index.php_intersections-2Dconference_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=9QKK_q_C4mgXbNFc_qZ0TIbMQKfK8RKml-8tzn2kBhg&s=PRJ96vc2OL7EFjLW2-41WTa1M-6YBCGli_nCEj4zVrE&e=

Dear all,

Due to the COVID 19 outbreak, the ‘Intersections’ Study Day (Faculty of
Music, University of Cambridge, 21 May 2020), organised by the Instituto
Complutense de Ciencias Musicales, hosted by the University of Cambridge
and sponsored by the Institute of Musical Research (Royal Holloway), has
had to be postponed.

We will do our best to reschedule it, and will communicate the new date in
due course.

In the meantime, we hope everyone stays safe in these difficult moments.

Ana Llorens, PhD
‘Juan de la Cierva – Formación’ Postdoctoral Researcher
Instituto Complutense de Ciencias Musicales
Universidad Complutense de Madrid