http://www.didone.eu/index.php/intersections-conference/

Dear all,

Due to the COVID 19 outbreak, the ‘Intersections’ Study Day (Faculty of Music, University of Cambridge, 21 May 2020), organised by the Instituto Complutense de Ciencias Musicales, hosted by the University of Cambridge and sponsored by the Institute of Musical Research (Royal Holloway), has had to be postponed.

We will do our best to reschedule it, and will communicate the new date in due course.

In the meantime, we hope everyone stays safe in these difficult moments.

Ana Llorens, PhD
‘Juan de la Cierva – Formación’ Postdoctoral Researcher
Instituto Complutense de Ciencias Musicales
Universidad Complutense de Madrid